Chapter 1: The Music Industry and You Page from my music business book. Below are video and audio previews to The Music Industry and You Chapter of The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition. Chapter 1 focuses on the overview of the music business of today and what it takes to get underway in the ever changing environment.
TAG2nd: Paperback – Amazon Link TAG2nd: Kindle Edition – Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Nook Book – B&N Nook Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 1: Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 1: Audible Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 1: iTunes Link
Chapter 1: The Music Industry and You Video
Chapter 1: The Music Industry and You Sample Audio
Chapter 1: The Music Industry and You Track List
01. Ch. 1 – The Music Industry and You – Opening Thought
02. How Do You Spell “Success”?
03. My Personal Definition of Success
04. What about music as a hobby?
05. You, The Music Business and The Business of Music
06. Whom Do You Trust?
07. The More You Know…
08. Scammers and Liars and Hype, Oh My!
09. Trust and Doubt in Today’s Music Industry
10. Opinions on Opinions
11. If it Were Easy, Everyone Would Be Doing It
12. Small Steps Can Add Up to Big Progress
13. Build A Good Reputation–By Keeping Your Mouth Shut
14. ”I Have Serious Label Interest” and Other Stupid Hype Statements
15. Always Ask – “How?”
16. Drive and Dedication – Essentials For Success
17. Believe In Yourself
18. Are You A Good Investment?
19. “The Big Bad World Doesn’t Owe You A Thing”
20. Ch. 1 – The Music Industry and You – Closing Thought
Total Run Time: 1:07:32
Chapter 1, The Music Industry and You was narrated and recorded at Comfy Retreat Studios in Santa Monica, California by Loren Weisman. Chapter 1 was recorded on an Apogee MiC 96k for Mac Microphone in to Garageband on a Mac Book Pro. It was edited by Thom Lemmons and Published through Greenleaf Book Group. It was mixed by Jason Rubal at Seventh Wave Studio. It is available through Amazon.com, iTunes and Audible.
The Artists Guide to Success in the Music Business
The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition by Loren Weisman,(TAG2nd) is a detailed analysis of the subjects that all musicians should understand and apply in order to pursue a successful and sustainable career in music today. This Music Industry Book delivers The ‘Who, What, When, Where, Why & How of the Steps That Musicians & Bands Have to Take to Succeed in Music.For more about the music business guide, visit: http://artistsguide.net/
To purchase the Paperback, eBook, Audio Book or single audio chapters, visit: http://artistsguide.net/store/
Brand Precision Marketing Strategist and Counselor Loren Weisman aligns, defines and designs individualized branding, marketing & content planning for start up and established businesses. The core focus of Brand Precision Marketing is organizing, developing & sequencing for conversions.
For more on Loren’s consulting & speaking options, visit:
Hosted by Loren Weisman, Wait What Really Ok is A Methodical, Comical and Informational Podcast covering the best approaches for business and the arts today. To listen to the Wait What Really Ok Podcast, visit:
Bring Loren in to speak!!!
Loren Weisman’s Speaking Menu & Talk Titles PDF: