Chapter 2: Your Band: Working with Other Musicians Page from my music industry book. Below are video and audio previews to the Your Band: Working with Other Musicians Chapter of The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition. Chapter 2 focuses on the internal relationships both on the business and creative sides when it comes to work, living, play and dealing with other musicians.
TAG2nd: Paperback – Amazon Link TAG2nd: Kindle Edition – Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Nook Book – B&N Nook Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 2: Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 2: Audible Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 2: iTunes Link
Chapter 2: Your Band: Working with Other Musicians Video
Chapter 2: Your Band: Working with Other Musicians Sample Audio
Chapter 2: Your Band: Working with Other Musicians Track List
01. Ch. 2 – Your Band: Working With Other Musicians – Opening Thought
02. Playing Well With Others
03. Challenges of Effective Communication
04. Relationship Expectations: Communicate, Clarify, and Try to Listen
05. Some Relationship “Do’s”…
06. Check Ups. Is Everyone Still On The Same Page?
07. Band House: Party Central Or Center Of Stress?
08. Romances To Bromances – And Everything In Between
09. The Last Straw: How To Avoid Drawing It
10. How Solid Is Your Relationship With Your Band?
11. Members Who Quit or Get Fired: Handling The Aftermath
12. Defining Your Dream And Putting the band Together
13. Hiring Or Adding Musicians To Your Band
14. And Speaking Of Drummers…
15. New Blood In The Band: Who Are You Bringing Into The Fold
16. Keeping The Band Together In The Best And Worst Of Times
17. Taking Care of Business – Legal and Otherwise
18. Work-For-Hire Contracts: Getting It In Writing
19. Feeding The Legal Beagle: Internal Contracts, Copyrights, and Publishing
20. Tips For Tightening Your Sound And Songs: Practice Makes…
21. Individual Musicianship – Outside The Group
22. Taking Care of Yourself And The Musicians Around You
23. Being Stubborn: Knowing When To Stand Your Ground And When To Move
24. Drinking And Drugs Within The Group And In The Music Business
25. Supplemental Income: The Best Jobs To Take As An Aspiring Musician
26. A Life Outside Of Music Can Help Your Sanity
27. Depression And Maintaining Good Mental Health As A Musician
28. Divide The Workload For The Best Results In The Shortest Time
29. Keep Your Message, Your Marketing, And Your Promo Assertive
30. Ch. 2 – Your Band: Working With Other Musicians – Closing Thoughts
Total Run Time 2:27:19
ISBN – 978-1-62634-149-4
Chapter 2, Your Band: Working with other musicians was narrated and recorded at Cozy Retreat Studios in Los Angeles, California by Loren Weisman. Chapter 2 was recorded on an Apogee MiC 96k for Mac Microphone in to Garageband on a Mac Book Pro. It was edited by Thom Lemmons and Published through Greenleaf Book Group. It was Mixed by Jason Rubal at Seventh Wave Studio. It is available through Amazon.com, iTunes and Audible.————————-
The Artists Guide to Success in the Music Business
The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition by Loren Weisman,(TAG2nd) is a detailed analysis of the subjects that all musicians should understand and apply in order to pursue a successful and sustainable career in music today. This Music Industry Book delivers The ‘Who, What, When, Where, Why & How of the Steps That Musicians & Bands Have to Take to Succeed in Music.For more about the music business guide, visit: http://artistsguide.net/
To purchase the Paperback, eBook, Audio Book or single audio chapters, visit: http://artistsguide.net/store/
Brand Precision Marketing Strategist and Counselor Loren Weisman aligns, defines and designs individualized branding, marketing & content planning for start up and established businesses. The core focus of Brand Precision Marketing is organizing, developing & sequencing for conversions.
For more on Loren’s consulting & speaking options, visit:
Hosted by Loren Weisman, Wait What Really Ok is A Methodical, Comical and Informational Podcast covering the best approaches for business and the arts today. To listen to the Wait What Really Ok Podcast, visit:
Bring Loren in to speak!!!
Loren Weisman’s Speaking Menu & Talk Titles PDF: