Chapter 9: Your Band Is The Brand Page from my music marketing book. Below are video and audio previews to The Your Band Is The Brand Chapter of The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition. Chapter 9 explores the reasons why branding is crucial for success in todays music business and the steps that have to be taken from the smallest independent artist to the biggest bands out there.
TAG2nd: Paperback – Amazon Link TAG2nd: Kindle Edition – Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Nook Book – Barnes & Noble Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 9: Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 9: Audible Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 9: iTunes Link
Chapter 9: Your Band Is The Brand Video
Chapter 9: Your Band Is The Brand Sample Audio
Chapter 9: Your Band Is The Brand Track List
01. Ch. 9 – Your Band Is The Brand – Opening Thought
02. Your Branding Must Be Organized
03. Uniform Content For Marketing And Promoting Create The Best Results
04. “Well, So-And-So Isn’t Doing It”
06. Make Your Graphics Clear, Easy To Read, And Uniform
07. Fonts And Typesetting: Controlling The Appearance Of The Name And Lettering You Use
08. Creating Keyword Phrases And Descriptors To Draw People In
09. Pretending To Be More Than You Really Are: Branding Like A Fool
10. Taglines: The Short, Fast Phrase That Summarizes And Optimizes You
11. What Exactly is A Tagline?
12. The Bio And Nothing But The Bio: The Short, Medium, And Long Of It
13. Bio…Biooo…Branding Come And Me Wanna Go Home
14. Letterhead: Creating A Professional Template Page For Multiple Uses
16. The Poster Itself
17. Where Do You Poster?
18. When Do You Poster?
19. Stage Banners: Let Audiences Hear Your Music And See Your Branding
20. Appearance: From Gloves To Hats To Clothes To Attitudes
21. Honor: The Last Part Of Your Branding For The Music Industry
22. Ch. 9 – Your Band Is The Brand – Closing Thought
Total Run Time: 1:07:09
Chapter 9, Your Band Is The Brand was narrated and recorded at Sand Dune Cottage Studios, Vero Beach, Florida by Loren Weisman. Chapter 9 was recorded on an Apogee MiC 96k for Mac Microphone in to Garageband on a Mac Book Pro. It was edited by Thom Lemmons and Published through Greenleaf Book Group. It was mixed by Jason Rubal at Seventh Wave Studio. It is available through Amazon.com, iTunes and Audible.
The Artists Guide to Success in the Music Business
The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition by Loren Weisman,(TAG2nd) is a detailed analysis of the subjects that all musicians should understand and apply in order to pursue a successful and sustainable career in music today. This Music Industry Book delivers The ‘Who, What, When, Where, Why & How of the Steps That Musicians & Bands Have to Take to Succeed in Music.For more about the music business guide, visit: http://artistsguide.net/
To purchase the Paperback, eBook, Audio Book or single audio chapters, visit: http://artistsguide.net/store/
Brand Precision Marketing Strategist and Counselor Loren Weisman aligns, defines and designs individualized branding, marketing & content planning for start up and established businesses. The core focus of Brand Precision Marketing is organizing, developing & sequencing for conversions.
For more on Loren’s consulting & speaking options, visit:
Hosted by Loren Weisman, Wait What Really Ok is A Methodical, Comical and Informational Podcast covering the best approaches for business and the arts today. To listen to the Wait What Really Ok Podcast, visit:
Bring Loren in to speak!!!
Loren Weisman’s Speaking Menu & Talk Titles PDF: