Chapter 11: Your Career In The Music Business Of Today Page from my music business book. Below are video and audio previews to Your Career In The Music Business Of Today Chapter of The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition. Chapter 11 pulls together all the concepts surrounding the music business as a whole and sets the reader up with the basic tools to start the trek toward a career in the music industry of today.
TAG2nd: Paperback – Amazon Link TAG2nd: Kindle Edition – Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Nook Book – Barnes & Noble Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 11: Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 11: Audible Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 11: iTunes Link
Chapter 11: Your Career In The Music Business Of Today Video
Your Career In The Music Business Of Today
01. Ch. 11. – Your Career In The Music Business Of Today – Opening Thought
02. The “Who” Of Your Career In The Music Business Of Today: Telling
03. The “What” Of Your Career In The Music Business Of Today: Execution
04. The “When” Of Your Career In The Music Business Of Today: Timing
05. The “Where” Of Your Career in The Music Business Of Today: Extending
06. The “Why” Of Your Career in The Music Business of Today: Enticing
07. The “How” Of Your Career In The Music Business Of Today: Acting
08. Name Your Price: Have Clear Numbers And Define Your Costs
09. Music Banking: Setting Up The System For Your Career
10. Personal Accounts
11. Your Secret Stash: Personal And Business Info
12. Effective Information Collection: Tracking The Peaks And Valleys
13. Back Up Your Music, Your Info, And Your Documents: Plan For The Worst
14. Music Business Career Detours: Top Five Reasons Your Career Will Fail
15. Scam Alert: Watch Out For Some Publishers
16. Management, Label Deal, Or Representation: Are You Really Ready?
17. Productivity: Knowing When You Are At Your Creative Best-And Worst
18. Knowing When It’s Time To Change The Plan And Direction For Your Career
19. So Now You Get It- But Do You Really? Is This The Career For You?
20. What Happened To The Work Ethic Of Musicians?
21. Lazy Work: Don’t Try To Reinvent The Wheel
22. How Would You Rate Yourself As A Boss And As An Employee
23. Taking Responsibility: Accepting The Consequences For Your Actions
24. Ch. 11 – Your Career In The Music Business Of Today – Closing Thought
Total Run Time: 1:21:28
Chapter 11: Your Career In The Music Business Of Today was narrated and recorded at Sand Dune Cottage Studios, Vero beach Florida by Loren Weisman. Chapter 11 was recorded on an Apogee MiC 96k for Mac Microphone in to Garageband on a Mac Book Pro. It was edited by Thom Lemmons and Published through Greenleaf Book Group. It was mixed by Jason Rubal at Seventh Wave Studio. It is available through Amazon.com, iTunes and Audible.
The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition,(TAG2nd) is a detailed analysis of the subjects that all musicians should understand and apply in order to pursue a successful and sustainable career in music today. This Music Industry Book delivers The ‘Who, What, When, Where, Why & How of the Steps That Musicians & Bands Have to Take to Succeed in Music. For more information about the music biz book, visit: https://artistsguide.net/
Senior Branding Strategist and Partner for Create Wealth Communities, Loren Weisman aligns, defines and designs individualized branding, marketing & content planning for start-up and established businesses.
Create Wealth Communities LLC
“Educate, Build, Protect, Then Profit.”
Bring Loren in to speak!!!
Loren Weisman’s Speaking Menu & Talk Titles PDF: