Chapter 3: Defining and Refining Your Sound from my music business book, The Artists Guide to Success in the Music Business. Below are video and audio previews to the Defining and Refining Your Sound Chapter of The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition. Chapter 3 focuses on helping you zero in your sound from both the business and creative aspects.
TAG2nd: Paperback – Amazon Link TAG2nd: Kindle Edition – Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Nook Book – Barnes & Noble Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 3: Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 3: Audible Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 3: iTunes Link
Chapter 3: Defining and Refining Your Sound Track List
01. Ch. 3 – Defining and Refining Your Sound – Opening Thought
02. Songwriting: Who Are You Musically?
03. The Best Transition And Motion Applications For A Song
04. Developing Your Songs For Recording Studio Sessions
05. Odd Time Ideas And Approaches: Not Just For Odd People Anymore
06. Samples: Should You Use Them, Buy Them, Or Create Them Yourself?
07. Make the Samples and Loops Yourself!
08. Then the Fit Hits the Shan: Busted for Sample Stealing
09. What Are You Listening To? Is It More Than Just Your Favorite Music?
10. Play Naked: Stripping Down For Creativity
11. Missing a String- or Not Missing it at All
12. Play With Your Food
13. Write It Down
14. Ch. 3 – Defining and Refining Your Sound – Closing Thought
Total Run Time 52:34
Chapter 3, Defining and Refining Your Sound was narrated and recorded at Comfy Retreat Studios, Los Angeles, California by Loren Weisman. The chapter was recorded on an Apogee MiC 96k for Mac Microphone in to Garageband on a Mac Book Pro. It was edited by Thom Lemmons and Published through Greenleaf Book Group. It was mixed by Jason Rubal at Seventh Wave Studio. It is available through Amazon.com, iTunes and Audible.
The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition,(TAG2nd) is a detailed analysis of the subjects that all musicians should understand and apply in order to pursue a successful and sustainable career in music today. This Music Industry Book delivers The ‘Who, What, When, Where, Why & How of the Steps That Musicians & Bands Have to Take to Succeed in Music. For more information about the music biz book, visit: https://artistsguide.net/
Senior Branding Strategist and Partner for Create Wealth Communities, Loren Weisman aligns, defines and designs individualized branding, marketing & content planning for start-up and established businesses.
Create Wealth Communities LLC
“Educate, Build, Protect, Then Profit.”