Chapter 8: Fundraising and Investors Page from my music marketing book. Below are video and audio previews to The Fundraising and Investors Chapter of The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition. Chapter 8 focuses on what it takes to achieve the budget to release an album, get out on tour or get a complete music business plan funded. Chapter 8 also gives the reader the investors prospective.
TAG2nd: Paperback – Amazon Link TAG2nd: Kindle Edition – Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Nook Book – Barnes & Noble Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 8: Amazon Link
TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 8: Audible Link TAG2nd: Audio Book Chapter 8: iTunes Link
Chapter 8: Fundraising and Investors Video
Chapter 8: Fundraising and Investors Track List
01. Ch. 8 – Fundraising And Investors – Opening Thought
02. From Crowd Funding To Music Business Loans
03. Crowd And Fan Funding: Finding Your Budget Through Fans
04. From The Fan Standpoint
05. For Artists Looking For Cash
07. Thinking Out Of The Box For Others Ways To Put Cash In The Box
08. Bartering: Trading Your Services For What You Need
09. Raffles: Getting Fans And Strangers Involved Using Prizes
10. Garage And Online Sales: One Person’s Junk Is Another’s Treasure
11. The Passive/Submissive Approach To The Ask For Cash
12. The Assertive/Confident Approach In Asking For Money-Or Anything
13. Rallying The Troops
14. What’s In It For Them?
15. Know When to Hold’Em And Know When To Fold’Em
16. Small Cash, Paypal, And Online Donations Or Presales
17. The Postproduction Blast: Final Funding Phase For The Best Release
18. You are Going To Have To Learn How To Ask Sometime; Why Not Now?
19. A Different Take On Funding: A Proprietary Investment Strategy Plan
20. The Future Of Music Business Funding
21. Investment Strategy
22. Ch. 8 – Fundraising And Investors – Closing Thought
Total Run Time: 1:19:45
Chapter 8, Fundraising and Investors was narrated and recorded at Sand Dune Cottage Studios, Vero Beach, Florida by Loren Weisman.The chapter was recorded on an Apogee MiC 96k for Mac Microphone in to Garageband on a Mac Book Pro. It was edited by Thom Lemmons and Published through Greenleaf Book Group. It was mixed by Jason Rubal at Seventh Wave Studio. It is available through Amazon.com, iTunes and Audible.
The Artist’s Guide to Success in the Music Business, 2nd Edition,(TAG2nd) is a detailed analysis of the subjects that all musicians should understand and apply in order to pursue a successful and sustainable career in music today. This Music Industry Book delivers The ‘Who, What, When, Where, Why & How of the Steps That Musicians & Bands Have to Take to Succeed in Music. For more information about the music biz book, visit: https://artistsguide.net/
Senior Branding Strategist and Partner for Create Wealth Communities, Loren Weisman aligns, defines and designs individualized branding, marketing & content planning for start-up and established businesses.
Create Wealth Communities LLC
“Educate, Build, Protect, Then Profit.”